is co-accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
2014-2015 Applications for GRADES K-8 &
TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN (4yr old students) are now available in the school office Mon-Fri 7:30 am - 4 pm
Give your child the gift of a Catholic Education
Where Faith and Knowledge Come Together
For more info, call the school office @ 805-483-6935
- Feb. 28: 1/2 Day Dismissal--12:10 pm
- Mar. 1: Academic Decathlon-L.A. Sports Center
- Mar. 4: Parents Club mtg. @ 6:30
- Mar. 4: Team pictures taken at school
- Mar. 5: Ash Wednesday Mass @ 11:00
- Mar. 6: Dental Check-grades TK,K,1,3,5,7
- Mar. 8: County Spelling Bee
- Mar. 11: 1/2 Day Dismissal @ 12:10pm
- Mar. 12: Lenten Soup Supper 5pm-7pm
- Mar. 13: Last Skate Night 6pm-8pm
- Mar. 14: NO SCHOOL-Religious Ed. Congress
- Mar. 19: County Science Fair
- Mar. 19: Lenten Soup Supper Sponsored by SCES
- Mar. 20: County Science Fair Awards
- Mar. 26: Lenten Soup Supper
- Mar. 31: Cesar Chavez Day-School is in session
- Mar. 31: World's Finest Assembly
February 22: Auction Dinner Dance honoring
Msgr. Jon Majarucon
For more info, call 805-483-6935
Msgr. Charles O'Gorman Scholarship Fund
The Annual Appeal for the Tribute Tree in memory of Msgr. O'Gorman is underway. Please click here for more information.
Shop at the eScrip Online Mall and earn money for SCES! Click the image below to be directed to the eScrip Online Mall.
Message from the Principal -- Mrs. Dotty Massa
Welcome to Santa Clara Elementary School (SCES), the parish school for Santa Clara Catholic Church, where faculty and staff are dedicated to providing a quality education program to our students. The purpose of this Web site is to present the philosophy, organization, and policies of SCES.
Information contained on this Web site is a result of a concerted effort by SCES administration and faculty under the guidance of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles Department of Catholic Schools. This Web site has been designed to help you understand the school's policies, procedures, and to assist you in meeting your responsibility as a parent and a student adjusting to our school and becoming an integral part of it.
The Principal of Santa Clara Elementary School reserves the right to amend, without notice, any or all provisions contained within this Web site where necessary to provide for the safety and welfare of pupil and/or employees and/or promote proper order of the operation of the school under the guidelines set forth in the Administrative Handbook of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles Department of Catholic Schools, which, by reference, is included as the source of the material contained within this Web site.